Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Springing around

Teaching is still going well. Yesterday our director came in a took some pictures, so I may be on the CIEE Teach in Chile brochure in the near future. I think that's pretty funny. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this semester. I have a good variation of students: some who are in lower level classes than they should, some just at about the right level, and some that can't understand a word I say. Also I have accumulated some private classes which are always fun. The weather has been beautiful here lately, and I just checked today and realized sometime in the last month Wisconsin and Santiago have done a complete flip. We're having low temperatures in the high 40's and low 50's with consistent high temps in the low/mid 70's, as the days continually get longer.

I added the pictures from "Winter Break" from San Pedro de Atacama, Chile, and Peru.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bjcreagh

No comments: