Monday, February 25, 2008

Estoy Aqui! y telefono

Finally I'm here in Chile. My day of travel was very smooth. I slept for about 6 hours last night on the plane, and even woke up to breakfast in bed. The stewardess woke me up to serve me. I met a couple from Santiago, and they gave me their phone number and wanted to take me out, show me around and go snowboarding in the winter. So we'll see how that goes. I've been able to chop my way through communication so far and people more or less understand me. Now it's off to walk around before almuerzo. Hasta luego.

At 5:45 PM
I bought a cell phone. I get free incoming calls and my number is: 011-569-7-874-2928. Easy enough.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Ben, estoy tan emocionado para ti. Que tengas buen viajes con aventura y amistad.

Cuidente,

Mateo