Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Creagh's go to Camp

This weekend the Creagh's went to Camp Manito-wish to visit Jay and Brooke, oh and apparently they have a puppy too. Jay, Brooke and I showed my parents all of the hotspots of the northwoods. This includes Bent's Camp for Friday fish Fry, Headwaters for a Jeff(Bartenter) drink, and JJ's Friday night. Then on Saturday we all hit the ski trails. At sun set we were all pleasantly tired and eager to share stories of our day. Mom and Dad skied together, Brooke, Jay and I went out in the morning, then in the afternoon Brooke and I went out for a loop and Jay went skate skiing at a ski course nearby. Jay, Brooke and I made a pizza from scratch for my parents and then we met up with some other friends who were working up there/visiting and hung out around a bonfire with clear skies above.
The weekend was great, but too short. We all enjoyed skiing, hanging out with family(and Mika) and checking out the northwoods in the winter, contrasting it from its summer appearance.

No comments: