Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Playas

Last weekend I headed to the beach, taking in the great Spring weather here in Chile. There wasn't any real adventures, but I did find out that that I'm done teaching at Duoc December 9th, so I'll be heading down to Punta Arenas December 12th and meeting up with Steve. From there we're hitting up Torre del Paine. Then I'm heading back to Valpo for their New Year's Eve celebration. I've been told behind the September 18th Independence Day celebrations, Valpo NYE is a close second. It feel good to have these plans made, but also it is kind of sad that my last two months are planned.


(Valpo shot. I love the architectural maze they have)


(Fishing boats, resting on Sunday)



(Chilean Flag in Maitencillo)


(Playa Maitencillo)


(A throwback to La Campana. We walked from where this picture was taken to the peak. No easy feat, or happy feet)

No comments: